Quite often there are both bottles of nail polish and bottles of beer that are released in certain regions of the US and not in others. This is where trading between parties comes in handy. Here I will list my in search of (ISO) beers and nail polishes.
I live in Florida and have access to many different kinds of Florida specific bottle releases (aka Cigar City and Funky Buddha). If you're interested in trading, please send me an email with some specifics.
IN SEARCH OF:
- Westbrook Brewing Co. Mexican Cake
- Westbrook Brewing Co. White Tai
- The Bruery Grey Monday
- Off Color Brewing Dino S'mores
- Prairie Artisan Ales Christmas Bomb!
- Marble Beers Earl Grey IPA
- Firestone Walker Brewing Co. Parabola
- Mikkeller Beer Geek Vanilla Shake
- Russian River Pliny the Elder
- Southern Tier Plum Noir
- Pipeworks Brewing Company Smore Money, Smore Problems
In terms of nail polish, I love collecting old black label OPIs and have built up quite an extensive collection over the last five years. Here is a link to my Pinterest board of my polish wishlist: Nail Polish Wishlist. If you're interested in trading, please send me an email with some specifics.
- OPI Fiercely Fiona
- Sally Hansen Pacific Blue (x2 original formula)
- OPI Black Tie Optional (black label)